- Dine In Seating and Take Out Available!
- Limit 4 customers inside the restaurant at a time.
- All patron are required to wear face mask or proper facial protection upon entry/service.
- Take out orders can be made over the phone
(808)739-0993 or in-store.
- Curbside pick up available upon request- payment to be made before hand over the phone. We have two marked Tiny Pyramid parking stalls in front where you may park. Give us a call upon arrival and we'll run out your order for you.
- Grab N Go wall will be stocked only with cookies. Other baked goods are still available (croissants, pate chaud, tuna wellington) but will be stored in the kitchen and available upon order.
- All staff will be required to take temp checks and wear face masks.
- High traffic areas will consistently be sanitized throughout the day.
- Reservations are recommended and will prioritized due to limited seating. Walk-ins accepted only upon availability.
- Seating will be outside only. Currently NO inside/private room seating available.
- Dining layout redesigned allowing for 6ft social distancing requirements.
- Maximum 5 guests per table.
- All guests subject to provide contact info .
- All patrons are required to wear face masks until seated at the table. Please be mindful to those around you and leave face masks on when not actively eating/drinking.
- Temp checks will be taken for dining customers in order to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Required under 100F.
- Due to limited seating, a 90min limit will be enforced to allow others to dine. 30min time limit for customers having only dessert.
- Customers will be encouraged to view menus through your mobile devices via our website (tinypyramid.com) or QR Code. Otherwise, one laminated menu can be provided per table- which will be sanitized after every use.
- Desserts may be viewed inside the restaurant at the showcase.
- Limit 4 customers inside at a time.
- All condiments (salt, pepper, sugar, coffee creamers, etc) and water refills will be available upon request.
- Straws will be provided to limit contact to glassware.
- All chairs and tables will be sanitized between every use.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN DINING IN
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND PATIENCE AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH THESE TIMES. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION WITH OUR "NEW NORMAL.
On November 1, 2020
Tiny Pyramid turned TWO.
What a year! We'd like to send a warm THANK YOU to everyone for all your continuous love and support. Cheers to more successful years of business!
Learn more about where we came from, and how we got started :)