CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION:
MONDAY - SATURDAY
11AM TO 9PM
(last seating @7:45pm)
11AM TO 6PM
(last seating @5pm)
*Please Note: Na Lama Kukui (the building in which we are located in) will be closing the front gates at 5pm daily.
Please give us a call at (808)739-0993 for entrance if the gate is down.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR NEXT DINE IN VISIT:
MONDAY - SATURDAY @7:45PM
WE'RE OPEN FOR DINE IN!
- Reservations are recommended and will be prioritized due to limited seating. Walk-ins accepted only upon availability.
- Maximum six guests per table.
- All patrons are required to wear face mask until seated. Please be mindful to those around you.
- Dining layout redesigned allowing for 6ft social distancing requirements.
- Seating will be outside only. Currently NO inside/private room available.
- Temperature checks will be taken for both staff AND dining customers in order to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Required under 100F.
- Due to limited seating, a 90 minute time limit will be enforced to allow others to dine. 30 minute time limit for customers having only dessert and coffee.
- Customers will be encouraged to view menus through your mobile devices via our website (tinypyramid.com) or QR code. Otherwise, one laminated menu can be provided per table, which will be sanitized after every use.
-Desserts may be viewed at the showcase.
- Limit 5 customers maximum inside the showcase room at a time.
- All condiments (salt, pepper, sugar, coffee creamers, etc) and water refills will be available upon request.
- Straws will be provided to limit contact to glassware.
- All front house staff members required to wear face masks and gloves.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between every use.
Thank you for your continuous support and patience as we navigate through these times. We truly appreciate your cooperation with our "New Normal" dining services.
On November 1, 2019
Tiny Pyramid turned ONE.
What a year! We'd like to send a warm THANK YOU to everyone for all your continuous love and support. Cheers to more successful years of business!
Learn more about where we came from, and how we got started :)